London Transit’s conventional service will see further service reductions beginning Sunday April 19 until further notice.
Monday to Friday service will run on modified Saturday schedules noting:
- Industrial Routes (28, 30, 36 and 37) will continue to operate in order to provide service to the industrial areas
- Routes 90, 91, 92, 94, 103, 104 and 106 will not operate
- Route 17B to Riverbend will not operate
- Route 20 will not operate through the Beaverbrook/Oakcrossing area
- Community Bus Routes 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 and 56 will no longer operate
Saturday will run on a regular Sunday level service
Sunday will run on a Christmas Day level service
Updated schedules for all routes will be available on the routes and schedules page.
Though these reductions affect frequency, they continue to provide for the most coverage across the city possible.
Transit riders can rely on LTC’s Infoweb for real time information (realtime.londontransit.ca) or interactive phone system (519-451-1347).
Our Customer Service Representatives remain available as well during our working hours (Monday to Friday 6:00am to 10:00pm and weekends 8:30am to noon and 1:00pm to 4:30pm) by phone at 519-451-1347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specialized transit continues to operate with service levels being matched to demand.
We apologize for any inconvenience and want to assure our riders that we continue to make every effort to keep a reliable transit service operating for those that require it.
Correction: Route 33 will continue operating contrary to what was originally posted.