Updated: July 6, 2020
London Transit’s conventional service continues to operate on service reductions until further notice.
Monday to Friday service will run on modified Saturday schedules noting:
- Industrial Routes (28, 30, 36 and 37) will continue to operate in order to provide service to the industrial areas
- Routes 103, 104 and 106 are not operating
- Route 17B to Riverbend are not operating
- Route 20 is not operate through the Beaverbrook/Oakcrossing area
- Community Bus Routes 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 and 56 are not operating
Saturday are operating on a regular Sunday level service
Sunday are operating on a Christmas Day level service
- Route 90 is operating on a Saturday Schedule on Weekdays and a Sunday Schedule on Saturday.
- Route 91 is operating on a regular weekday and regular Saturday schedule.
- Routes 92 and 94 are not operating
Updated schedules for all routes are available on the routes and schedules page.
Though these reductions affect frequency, they continue to provide for the most coverage across the city possible.
Transit riders can rely on LTC’s Infoweb for real time information (realtime.londontransit.ca) or interactive phone system (519-451-1347).
Our Customer Service Representatives remain available as well during our working hours (Monday to Friday 6:00am to 10:00pm and weekends 8:30am to noon and 1:00pm to 4:30pm) by phone at 519-451-1347 or email email@example.com.
Specialized transit continues to operate with service levels being matched to demand.
We apologize for any inconvenience and want to assure our riders that we continue to make every effort to keep a reliable transit service operating for those that require it.
Correction: Route 33 will continue operating contrary to what was originally posted.