The first few weeks of September are always hectic as students return to school and riders develop new travel patterns and routines. With our schedules changing on September 5. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the new schedules and plan ahead!
Here are some added tips to help alleviate potential frustrations:
- allow extra travel time
- consider other alternative routes to get to their destination (contact our Customer Service Reps at 519-451-1347 or firstname.lastname@example.org or use the trip planning feature on Google Maps)
- travel off-peak if possible (9am to 2pm or after 7pm)
- rely on real-time for next bus information, finding out on-board capacity, etc.
- have your fare ready
Please also note that a number of COVID-related safety measures are in effect to help keep our community safe, including the nightly disinfecting of buses. Riders must also do their part by:
- wearing a mask while on-board the bus (see exemptions)
- maintain one-way flow by entering through the front door and exiting through the rear
- stay home if you are unwell
- practice good hygiene
We appreciate everyone’s patience and cooperation with each other and towards our employees.
We will continue to provide a safe transit service and work toward implementing additional service over the coming months.