The London Transit Commission
Main Boardroom at 450 Highbury Avenue N.
Wednesday January 29, 2020 @ 5:00 p.m.
I Call to Order
II Completion and Acceptance of Agenda
III Disclosures of Interest
IV Approval of Minutes
Approval of minutes of meeting held on November 27, 2019.
5:05 p.m. Rob Howe and John Gillet, Health & Safety Committee Co-Chairs re 2019 (status) and 2020 (draft) Work Programs. (see Staff Report #1)
- Letter from C. Saunders, City Clerk, dated November 27, 2019 re recommendations for providing higher order transit service and/or transit improvement projects to West London.
- Letter from C. Saunders, City Clerk, dated January 15, 2020 re transit routes along Richmond Street and Western Road between the Masonville Transit Hub, Western University and the Downtown.
- ADDED – Letter from G. LaHay, dated January 28, 2020 re Barrier Free Sidewalks
VII Staff Reports
- General Manager – Electric Bus Assessment
- Director of Operations – 2019 – 2020 Road Construction Update
VIII In Camera
Consistent with the provision of Section 239 of the Municipal Act, the Commission will move In Camera to consider the following:
- A matter pertaining to reports, advice and recommendations of officers and employees of the Commission concerning labour relations and employee negotiations in regard to the Commission’s union, including communications necessary for that purpose and for the purpose of providing instructions and directions to officers and employees of the Commission.
IX Date of Next Meeting
Wednesday February 26, 2020 – 5:00 p.m.